Saturday, July 01, 2006

Mass email of the day, from Rees

Hey everyone! Please excuse the mass email, but I have some good news that I wanted to share.

After two interviews, last night I was offered what is basically my dream job working for The Robins Cellars, a wine distributor in the Virginia market, as a sales representative! I've wanted to work for this company for two years now, but there is almost no turnover in the sales staff because they are such coveted positions. They have known of my interest for a while, and contacted me to come in and interview last week when they realized that they would have an opening.

This is an amazing company that focuses on small wineries, not huge, already known labels, and sells almost exclusively to boutique wine stores and restaurants. The perks are great, and I'll basically be spending all day just talking to people about wine.

Even though I've been very happy in my current job, this is an opportunity that is too good to pass up! I'll be starting on July 18.

Anyway, I am absolutely beside myself with excitement, and I just wanted to let everyone know what is going on!!! I hope you are all well, and that I'll get to see you soon!

Rees

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Erin - Savor it!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home