Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Things I'm currently lovin'

- The rainy fall evenings that are giving me a great excuse to stay home snuggled in front of the TV.

- My recently developed risotto making skills.

- My job.

- My mom.

- The beautiful orange and red leaves that are everywhere.

- Getting back into Pilates. (My previously thickening "core" section is also loving that one.)

- Shopping for a new comforter.

- The Chipotle that is currently under construction near my apartment.

- MFK Fisher, old school food writer. Why has it taken me so long to discover her???

- The third season of Grey's Anatomy (of course).

- My new pimped-out rolling wine bag. (Thanks, Elijah!)

- The sense of peace that has washed over me since I finally realized that my family (namely my dad and brother) will never be the family that I want them to be, and instead of trying to turn them into something they are not, I need to find a person who is.

- The Fraiser reruns that come on at midnight.

- Fuzzy socks.

- This week's calm before next week's storm.

1 Comments:

Blogger a work in progress said...

Darling Erin,

As I prepare to head to my highly dysfunctional family's house on Thanksgiving Day, I can assure you I know exactly what you mean in regards to just letting go and stop trying to live their lives for them... It is a VERY FREEING feeling, indeed. Keep up the good work!

And, you deserve the roller bag and so much more!!!

Love, E

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home