Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Thoughts

  • I can't blog with as much regularity as I'd like to b/c it's been getting really busy for me at work and b/c I don't have internet at home right now. There are many topics I'd like to expound on and just don't have the time. Maybe I should just slurge, spend the money, get internet at home and figure out how to make it work financially... it's just that I'd rather spend the money on clothes.
  • I'm sick of the hot weather in VA. Fall is my favorite season. Sweaters. Leaves. Chills in the air. Red wine. Pumpkin flavored lattes. Bring it.
  • I think I'm developing adult ADD - and I like it.
  • I kinda want to move to San Francisco. I just don't want to do it alone. Anyone?
  • Whenever things aren't going well in the romance department, I always pine away for my high school boyfriend. Is it because I really am in love with him and he is the one for me? Or am I just bored and regrettful of how badly I treated him when I ended things? It's just that I have never met anyone who gets me like he does, or treated me the way that he did, or was as fascinating to me as he was. What does it mean?
  • I've been fighting with my Dad a lot lately. It makes me sad. I get so angry with him b/c I see him turning into his mother in the way he deals with things (or doesn't deal with things). I don't want to grow to resent him the way he and all of his siblings resent their mother, but he doesn't even seem to comprehend that. Viscious cycle, and difficult to tell who is to blame.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home