Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Labor Day weekend

Here are a few things that happened to me this weekend:

  • My cat inadvertently put on a pair of my granny-panties and paraded around the apartment wearing them.
  • A guy who I had known for about 4 hours whipped out his penis and asked me to watch him jerk off.
  • I bought a pair of Nine West shoes for $9 at Steinmart. (Erin + shoe sales = :) )
  • I got into a fight with my dad about President Bush and told him that if he kept talking that I would puke on my shoes and then leave before dinner was served.
  • I met two VERY cute boys who are in the graduate theater program at VCU (dangerous).
  • I took several naps.

All in all, it was a great weekend. Every day should be a "holiday".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home