Saturday, January 21, 2006

Another good one

It's an excellent forecast for you, Rees! Although no specific events will occur, there is huge promise of freedom for the next seven months. In your chief occupation and in your love life, a fundamental shift is about to occur. As the months unfold, you can expect to be more visionary, more creative, and perhaps more rebellious. This time, you'll be much more effective than in the past two or three years.

So the question is, how do I make sure that these things happen for me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I'd be lonely on the flight back!

I'd sacrifice my flight entertainment for you to have a hot French love affair circa 90210 Brenda and guest star Dean Cain. Just don't fake the French accent, because we all know how zat turned out.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home