Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Unproductive

The thing that bothers me the most about being sick is that I'm wasting all of this time. Here I am with a glorious afternoon at home and the whole thing was wasted loafing on the couch and feeling puny.

"Should I try to make those banana muffins?"

"Ok, on the upside I'll get these magazines read."

"I should at least write a wine review or two."

Being unproductive is very annoying to me. My apartment is a mess. I need to clean out the litter box. And, oh yeah, I should probably try to figure out if I'm going to quit my job and uproot my entire life.

I also have got to get cable. There is nothing on in the afternoon without it.

Signing off now, annoyed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the upside, Kyle and I are coming on Saturday and we're bringing something chocolately that can be made in my new springform pan. Like a 7 layer chocolate cheesecake. or tiramisu. Or a meat trifle.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you get sick of Oprah and Judge Judy? At least Martha is back on... (dripping with sarcasm and feeling for ya)

- Natalie

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home