Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Follies Girls

Tonight I'm hittin' the town with my fellow Follies Girls! We all sang and tapped our little hearts out in matching (short!) outfits and wigs for a play about a year ago and became fast friends. Busy lives and schedules don't allow us to all get together that often, so we look forward to our reunions with mucho anticipation. This evening we'll be hitting the Fan, drinking wine, and gossiping like it's our JOB.












I suppose that technically there are things in the world that are better than a night with your girls, but right now I can't think of any.

*This doesn't count as posting a picture of myself, b/c people who don't know me wouldn't know which one is me AND I obviously look nothing like that in real life. Mwah-ha-ha-ha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home