Sunday, September 09, 2007

I saw it with my OWN EYES

Each year I anxiously await one sure-fire sign that fall is upon us, and this year it snuck up on me. Waiting in line at Starbucks this weekend get my normal summertime iced-fix, my eyes drifted to the side of the register and on the chalk board I saw an announcement that made me feel like this:








The Pumpkin Spiced Latte is here! Sure, it's still in the mid-90's every day and the leaves haven't started changing color yet. So what if I ordered mine iced?

As far as I'm concerned, fall has arrived.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and Panera just debuted their pumpkin spice latte too! But that came with the axing of my favorite summer salad, the Strawberry Poppyseed Chicken Salad.

Ah, chains.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Trey Faison said...

boo.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home