Monday, January 12, 2009

Grace in Small Things - Day One

Clearly I've been completely unmotivated to write lately. First, things were to stressful to deal with it, and now things are too blissful to bother with it. But I'd like to get back into the swing. Really.

So I decided to steal an idea from Helen Jane, who stole the idea from this girl, and while I'm not even going to attempt to do it 365 days in a row, I'm hoping to do it fairly regularly, and that this fairly regular exercise will spark a voice somehow. So here goes!



1. My window seats

2. New culinary challenges (tomorrow, chicken stock)

3. The daisies on my kitchen table

4. Letting my cat outside for her daily adventures in the backyard

5. A $10 Cote du Rhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home