Monday, June 01, 2009

Mood meals

Ever wonder how I'm feeling about my life? No need to be silly and ask me flat out. Just feel out what I've been eating lately. When everything is in order and I'm feeling good and balanced, my meals will reflect that. Whole wheat toast for breakfast, salad for lunch, relatively balanced dinner, one cup of coffee, maybe two of wine. My diet will show that I know what I need to do to be healthy but that I'm not afraid to splurge on things I love.

So, given the stress I've been in lately (entirely career related), I suppose it's no surprise that this is what I've eaten in the last twenty-four hours:

- A large bowl of pasta garnished only with lots of olive oil, pepper, Parmesan, and two fried eggs
- A bowl of cereal
- A bag of chips
- 2 cups of coffee
- A chocolate bar broken up in pieces and dipped into peanut butter straight out of the jar. (This one I've actually done twice at this point. Ouch.)

No wonder I can't shake the feeling that I'm about to throw up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Hungry Dog said...

Hope you cheer up. Not sure what the weather is like where you are but in SF it's been grey and gloomy...bad moods all around.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home