Monday, October 17, 2005

New Friday Tradition


Due to the success of my mini-dinner party last Friday night, I've decided to make it a weekly tradition and have anyone who's interested over for dinner every Friday! It will give me a great opportunity to try out new recipies that I've been wanting to try, and it will be a fun way to get everyone together and finish out the week. On the menu for this Friday - homemade mac and cheese and chicken tenders! Now that the weather is chilly, it's time to bring on the comfort food.

On a side note, it doesn't look like the job with the ASA is going to work out right now. I'm a little bit bummed, but I think it's for the best. It really would have been too big of a rush to get up there by December. So now I can take my time to really figure stuff out and get a few more ducks in a row before I go rushing up there. And who knows, maybe the person that they end up going with won't work out and they'll be looking for someone else in a few months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home