Monday, October 03, 2005

Dum dum da dum...



"Jason, you're either with me or against me!" I screeched into the phone.

It was the day of the wedding, or more importantly, the morning after the rehearsal dinner. Suffice it to say that the details of the night before were, well, fuzzy. I woke up bummed because I hadn't gotten to talk to my crush very much. Then I talked to Jason and was informed that I spent the last hour of the evening holding his hand and whispering sweet nothings into his ear. HOW COULD I NOT REMEMBER THAT??

And more importantly, what else did I not remember?

I decided that I needed help. Someone would have to monitor me that evening to make sure that I didn't a) throw myself at some unwilling guy, or b) slur through the toast that I was due to give. That person would have to be Jason. He begruggingly agreed to keep tabs on me up until the toast, but after that I was on my own.

The wedding came and went. It was smashing. Everyone looked beautiful, no one tripped up the aisle, my toast was met with a chorus of "Awww...", and everyone danced until they literally kicked us out.

And I even got to dance with my crush... a lot.

Cheers to Mr. and Mrs. DeVries, the happy couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home