Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm bored, so here goes...

I got this list from Miss Tanya, who I ready daily.

My Long List
1 MINUTE AGO: I was flipping through my bookmarked blogs

1 HOUR AGO: I was sorting through seed mail in my cube (don't ask, it's not fun)
1 DAY AGO: I had sushi for dinner
1 YEAR AGO: I was working for two people who treated me very badly
I LOVE: food and friends
I HATE: working out
I HEAR: the annoying laugh of a girl who is a few cubes away from me
I FEEL: wiped out (like I always do when I've been doing nothing but internet surfing all afternoon)
I HIDE: Very little
I DRIVE: a Honda civic
I MISS: Jill Roberts
I LEARN: By doing
I NEED: money
I THINK: I might want to go to grad school for Library Sciences

FIRSTS...
First piercing: Ears
First credit card: Victoria's Secret
First band I liked: The Beach Boys
Last long car ride: Up to NYC
Last movie seen: Memiors of a Geisha (your only hope of enjoying this movie is if you HAVEN'T read the book)
Last food consumed: Chipotle burrito bowl
Last phone call: To my friend, Kevin
Last CD played: the one my friend Chase made me
Last drink drank: coke at lunch
Last time scolded: Can't remember

SHORT ANSWER...
I AM: Ready to leave work but not really looking forward to dinner at my dad's house tonight
I WANT: to travel more
I HAVE: a lot of friends
I WISH: that I would meet someone...
I WONDER: where I will be in a year
I ALWAYS: Wear moisturizer
I DANCE: Whenever I can
I SING: well
I CRY: more often than I used to
I AM NOT ALWAYS: talkative
I WRITE: more and more often
I WIN: trivia games, not sports
I LOSE: nothing. I can't stand losing things (I mean, actual things. It pisses me off.)
I SHOULD: have more patience with my father

FAVORITES...
NUMBER: 9
COLOR(S): yellow and purple
DAYS: Sunday
MONTH: October
SONG(S): that's impossible for me to pick
DRINK: Vodka gimlet, and wine of course

IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED? No
HELPED SOMEONE? Yes
GOTTEN SICK? No
GONE TO THE MOVIES? No
SAID 'I Love you'? No
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: No
TALKED TO AN EX? No
MISSED AN EX? no
WRITTEN IN A DIARY? Does this count?
HAD A SERIOUS TALK? Yes
HUGGED SOMEONE?: Yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home