Thursday, December 15, 2005

I hate Christmas

Wait, that's not true.

I hate Christmas shopping.

Wait, that's not true.

I hate that my bank account is diminishing while I'm Christmas shopping. Yes, there we go.

I have enough money that I can Christmas shop, for sure. But not enough money that I don't cringe a little bit every time I buy a present. Today I spent about $90 on Christmas related things. All good and reasonably priced things, for sure, but it stung a bit nonetheless.

But it honestly is fun thinking of and buying things for the people that I love, and the good news is, I got all of my stepparent shopping done. Now the only step-duties left include one stepniece and two stepnephews. When did my family get so big???

Ahhh, how I long for the days when money is not a concern. One day, one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home