Thursday, December 06, 2007

Things I'm currently loving

Christmas decorations everywhere.

The great little signs that this woman makes. I've been admiring them for months in my favorite coffee shop and finally bit the bullet and got one that says "Ambitious" yesterday to hang over my desk. Because sometimes you need a little reminder...

Langmeil wines. Family owned from Barossa valley, they own the vineyards with the oldest Shiraz vines in Australia, and their wines are elegant and gorgeous. Plus, they are great sellers for me.

Getting the 12 Days of Cookies emails from Food Network. At least two so far will be experimented with in my kitchen this year.

Girl power. Lately I've met and been in contact with so many amazing women and it's been really inspiring. It's making me reconnect with my own strength and get excited about a lot of different projects and possibilities.

And, of course, How I Met Your Mother. Making people love Mondays again, since 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home