Friday, April 18, 2008

Quick update

I'm moving to California. San Francisco Bay Area. June 1. To work for a small importer of Italian wine.

This is an amazing opportunity, and I can't even put into words everything going through my head right now. Stories and more details will follow, but in the meantime, here is a quick list of things that I am excited about -

- Being back in a blue state

- Easier access to Taylor's Refresher

- West Coast produce

- Getting to see my San Francisco friends regularly

- Playing hostess to people who want to come visit

- Actually making the drive across the country (I love road trips)

- Being able to play with some of the best wine professionals in the country

- The PCH

Those are just a few. Anyone know of anything I should add to the list?

(Also, thanks to Dana and Kyle for my new header!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home