Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Road trip soundtrack

So now I'm about 1000 miles into my great cross-country trek, and I've been listening to my iPod... well... a lot. Here are the songs that are emerging as my favorites to drive to:

- No One, Alicia Keys

- Brian Wilson, Barenaked Ladies

- Crazy Bitch, Buckcherry

- The Wind, Cat Stevens

- The Long Way Around, Dixie Chicks

- My Humps, Black Eyed Peas

- Rock n' Roll Heaven's Gate, Indigo Girls featuring Pink

- Get Out the Map, Indigo Girls

- Free Man in Paris, Joni Mitchell

- Bleeding Love, Leona Lewis

- Errtime, Nelly

- La Vie Boheme, Original Broadway Cast, Rent

- Day is Done, Peter, Paul, and Mary

- Shut Up and Drive, Rhianna (incidentally, also a great song for Spinning)

- Portions for Foxes, Rilo Kiley (incidentally, also a great song for making out)

- America, Simon and Garfunkel


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home