Friday, September 12, 2008

Patience

Suffice it to say, I've got none.

When things are up in the air, I want to know how they are going to land. Like right now - am I staying close to the city, or am I moving back up to Napa? The more I think about it, the more I want to head back. I loved my time in Napa, and love being here a few times a week. I'm daydreaming of renting a little cottage, having lots of time to read and write... it'll be heavenly.

Anyway, enough babbling about something that may or may not happen. For now let's talk about something that is going on:

For the last week, COPIA has been featuring one of my wines, the 2004 Sangervasio Rosso, as Winery of the Week. Everyone that has passed through the doors of this impressive facility has had a chance to taste the wine for free, and buy it if they so choose. This kind of exposure i
great for a small company like us, so we have been pretty excited. In addition, they have also been using it for all of their "Taste of COPIA" lunches this month, and this afternoon I get to attend one as a guest. I'm super excited to learn more about how this innovative facility operates, and what their programs are like.

Well, I'm off. More on my up-in-the-air life soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous cic said...

The COPIA link didn't work!!! :(

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home