Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My co-workers: an explanation

In the tasting room, it's pretty much just me on the days that I work. The owner pops in from time to time, and on the days that I'm off we have one or two more people on staff at any given time who fill in, but for the most part we work our shifts alone, at least in these recent slow months. (This will change as busy season picks up, but more on that later.)

However, in this small town's little retail area, you become pretty friendly with those who work around you, and I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by some really dear people. We talk every day, we lament when it's slow, high-five when it's been busy, ask about each other's weekends - just like normal co-workers. So that is what I have come to view these people as.

They're fantastic, unique, and inspiring. And will be lovingly profiled here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Allyson said...

Oh man, I can't wait to hear about the "Sausalito Peeps!"

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home