Thursday, January 22, 2009

Loving my horoscope today

For years now, MSN has been kind enough to email me a personalized horoscope every morning so that I can read it when I wake up. No, I don't take it very seriously, but it's fun, and some days I really love them. Like today -

Have love matters been causing you excessive strain for a while now, Erin? If so, you can expect that to end now. Someone you love very deeply reciprocates your feelings, and if there are differences between you, is very anxious to resolve them and look towards the future. This relationship will probably succeed - IF you go in with eyes wide open. Don't have unrealistic expectations of your partner. Learn to love human flaws as much as perfections.

Sometimes it really does seem to mirror my life, and they're nice little reminders in the morning of how to approach things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home