Tuesday, April 07, 2009

New project

It's been a while since I've really written, and I've missed it. For some reason I've been having trouble jump-starting.

Back in December I accepted a full time job managing the tasting room in Sausalito where I had been just clocking a few hours a week. At the time I accepted the job partially out of desperation, and partially out of actual fondness for the work I was doing there, but I've come to realize in the last few months that even if this is not where I see myself five years down the line that this is a pretty unique situation I've got going here. Not many people get to spend time managing a store in this lovely little town, right on the bay, overlooking San Francisco. Heck, most people just get to spend a few hours here in their lifetime, and right now I'm lucky enough to really get to experience this.

I want to start writing about it, so that I don't forget the special experiences that happen almost daily. Snippets with amazing people that I've met, quirky Sausalito locals that have essentially become my co-workers, things I find out about this unique little town that I absolutely love... Some I'll post here, some will be tucked away into a Word file deep in my MacBook.

So anyway, that's what I'm working on. I'll definitely appreciate feedback, so if anyone's out there, please feel free to pipe up. And wish me luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home