Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Here's what I think...

Because, yep, I watched the tribute. Give me a break. I was working from home and I'm human.

That Mariah bombed.

That Stevie was boring.

That the Reverend shouldn't have said the thing to his kids about their father not being strange. It was awkward.

That Jennifer Hudson was phenomenal, classy and radiant.

That John Mayer is too hot for words.

That his brothers looked really sharp, and I love that they dressed alike.

That I can't get over how freakin' bizarre it is that everyone seriously calls his youngest "Blanket".

That Brooke Shields milked it a little bit, but that's ok.

That Jermaine should have just said no when asked.

That Usher is very talented, but turning into quite the douche.

That Janet looked really beautiful.

Also, I couldn't help but wonder who paid for all of this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home