Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I know it's fall because...

Someone put a pumpkin on my doorstep. (Ok, it was me.)And I'm getting to wear my favorite boots again.

And the grapes are rolling in to the winery.

And I'm drinking at least two Pumpkin Spice Lattes a week. (Side note: Peets Coffee's are a million times better than Starbucks. The 'Buck is too sweet, and since Peets has stronger brew in general, the espresso shots balance the potentially cloying flavor nicely.)

And I crunched on some leaves walking down the street yesterday.

And How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory are all new again. (How excited are we about Robin/Barney and Penny/Leonard!?!?)

And accounts are busy again.

And I'm craving red wine instead of white.

And a lot of birthdays are rolling around. (I'm an Aquarius, and all I know about my sign is that we get along really well with Libras and Geminis, and seriously, you have no idea how many Libras I have in my life. Not as many Geminis, but I'm swimming in Libras!)

Happy October, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home