Wednesday, October 19, 2005

One hour left...

It is now 4:31. My boredom at work has reached epic proportions. I had things to do earlier today, but now I'm done. I've visited my favorite websites, updated my MySpace and Friendster profiles, and done a lap around the building with my office buddy. There is a package of Reese's Cups sitting on my desk staring at me. Tempting me, not with the promise of chocolate and peanut butter, but with something to occupy me for 30 seconds. I'm not hungry, or craving the candy, but I just might eat one out of boredom. Which, incidentally, will cement my gaining weight. I've gained weight since taking this job, mainly because I just sit at my desk every day and there are always lots of treats around.

UGH.

It's not even that I don't like my job. I do, when there is stuff to do. I'm not sure if this boredom is just the nature of my entry-level position, or if it is indicitave that I am not cut out to be in the corporate world.

Oh well. Back to fantasizing and online shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home