Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Things that are good about today (so far)

  1. I found out that Justin has mailed me 3 bottles of wine to review on the site. I guess this makes me a bribed journalist b/c I would feel bad giving them an unfavorable review since he wants to use them for press releases. Oh well. Who cares? At this stage in my career, I think it's ok.
  2. The fat-free French Vanilla coffee creamer is just as good as the regular!
  3. Tall-dark-and-handsome e-mailed asking me to meet for drinks. Still just drinks, still no phone calls, but I'm encouraged that he still seems to be on top of it. I'm fine with things going slowly.
  4. Still raining outside. I'll take the inconvenience of getting slightly wet when walking to the car, if it means I get to keep the warm and fuzzy feeling that I get when I'm inside and wearing a turtleneck.
  5. Got another e-mail from Danny today. Cute pictures attached - he looks exactly the same.
  6. Lunch with Uncle Gene at 12:30 today. Always fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home