Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The peacock is in the doghouse

For those of you who have been worried about the peacock that has been wandering around my office complex lately - fear not, he will not be harmed by the snow. Some nice (or crazy) ladies at my office took the liberty of buying him a home...















We're not entirely sure whether or not he's been using it, but this morning when I got in, he was huddled by my window again with snow on his little tail feathers (which will one day be mine).

I'm telling you, he's OBSESSED with me. It's getting a little embarassing. Although, I always did want a man who was willing to make sacrifices for me. Sometimes you need to watch what you wish for.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's time for a name...

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dennis is right.

But what on earth do you name a peacock?

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for something alliterative...

here are some ideas...

For a Her...
Polly
Prudence
Princess
Poppy

For a him
Percy
Proteus
Paul
Prince and the New Peacock Generation...if you're not into brevity...

1:21 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

You guys are funny...

Call me lame, but I kinda just like Mr. Peacock.

He is male and without a mate, which aparently is unusual for peacocks.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Peacock is absolutely perfect. Since it's a peacock, you have to call it Mr. It just seems right. Mr. Peacock, your car is waiting...

I think mr. peacock would also have an english accent.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you volunteering to be his mate?

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not me, but erin could use her wiles to get him in her house just for his tail feathers...

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home