Sunday, December 04, 2005

Yellow soup

Lately I've been taking soup for lunch. Last week it occured to me to make my own in my fabulous crockpot. Here's what I came up with:

Chicken
Egg noodles
Chicken stock
White wine
Corn
White beans
Yellow onion
Garlic
Dill

Basically I took everything that I had in my pantry with no real uses for and threw it in in whatever quantities that struck me. Coincidentally, everything is pretty much the same color. It is simmering now and smells GREAT!

Yay! I'm one of those people who can throw together a recipe.

Countdown to Grey's Anatomy: 3 hours and 40 minutes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget the soup...we need to deal with your devotion to television shows. First the charlie sheen show, now this...

we're here for you erin...

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home