Sunday, May 07, 2006

To Do, Before I Die

Ride on the back of a motorcycle. Wrap my arms around a man's chest while he drives, tightening and then relaxing my legs around his hips as the speed and intensity of the ride rises and falls, and recognize the sensuality of that. Enjoy it.

Wear the helmet and bike jacket like a costume, catch my reflection in shop windows and enjoy the image of myself as a biker chick, even if just for a second.

Get nervous as we reach 85mph, and realize that the only way to overcome the nervousness is to completely trust the person I'm riding with, and then bask in the exhiliration of that trust, of letting go of control.

Check. Check. Check.


The silver one was mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah McCombe said...

I finally created a blog, and I've got some questions. Also, I bet you look smokin on the back of a bike. Miss you.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home