Monday, January 29, 2007

My own, personal Cliff Clavin

Josh was in a rare state. Not drunk at all, just slap happy, blissfully nibbling on a creme brulee and sipping a soda. Which perhaps explains this particular tirade:

"Yes, that's what I'm going to do! Think about it - Nair is way to harsh for men's... you know... so I've got to somehow invent a product that would take care of that. And then, what would be even better is if there is some sort of device that would lower you down and dip you in a big vat of it! Yeah, then it would lift you out and hose you off and poof - all body hair gone!"

David and I looked at each other, amused and fascinated. It was this line, though, that caused us to burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of it all:

"And I'll call it something cool and scientific - like folicide!!!"

Oh, the stories that result from good friends sidled up to a familiar bar on a random, cold Sunday evening. Now I know how Sam Malone felt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home