Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday plans

"What are you doing today?" my mom asked me at 9:30 this morning.

"Nothing, I'm doing absolutely nothing. This week has been crazy, and I'm looking forward to a day of doing absolutely nothing.

I mean, I need to memorize my lines for The Vagina Monologues, cause we have a run thru tomorrow. Plus, my apartment is a wreck, so I need to clean up. Pilates is at 12:30, and it's been forever since I've gone, so that would be good. Ooh, my dry cleaning is ready to be picked up. I still need to find a red dress to wear to the FireBall in two weeks. A bunch of us had talked about going to see a movie. I haven't written my column for Richmond.com yet this month. I should probably go to the grocery store. And at some point I've got to sit down and go through all of the new focuses that we got at our sales meeting yesterday.

But other than that, it's just going to be a lazy Saturday. Thank goodness."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home