Thursday, May 03, 2007

I have never been so proud

I say that without the slightest bit of irony. When I got a very cryptic message from Leah last night, I knew I had to spring for paying for internet access in my Embassy Suites room. And those of you who know me, know that I'm kinda cheap about some things, so that should really show the true brevity of this situation.

People, Leah was featured and linked on The Amateur Gourmet. This is like the day a blog geek could die happy.

Congratulations, Leah!!! I'm so proud!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Renter said...

I'm down in Florida with the fam (and you know what kind of emotional toll that can take) so I'm without phone right now for the most part. I knew you had to be the first one I called though. HONEY!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home