Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Let the true gluttony begin

Today, the rest of my company joins me in Northern California, and our week-long "company trip" begins. On the it itinerary so far - 9 winery visits, at least two formal dinners, 3 different hotels, one baseball game, and a friends and family Cinco di Mayo party at one of our wineries.

My waistline may never recover. I'm thinking it'll be worth it, though.

PS - So far, the San Francisco adventure has been great! Here are some places I've been to so far:

EOS
Barndiva
Maverick
Raven Elite
Out the Door
Firefly *
Bourbon & Branch

Check out my new favorite website, yelp.com, to get the skinny on any of these places.

*Emerged as the runaway favorite.

1 Comments:

Blogger Renter said...

Can you please go to The French Laundry? I'm dying to know what that restaurant is really like.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home