Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ina helps me drop a bomb




















When breaking the news to your father that you're moving across the country, it helps to be serving a good meal to cushion the news. So for brunch today I decided on an egg scramble with asparagus and pancetta, the Canella Belinni Cocktail (which I'm embarrassed to admit that I love), and Barefoot Contessa's Strawberry Scones.















The news proved harder to swallow than the scones. They were light, moist, and slightly sweet. As for Dad... well, I think he'll be ok. I have to keep telling people to think of it this way - now you have someone to visit in California who can show you around and give you all of the insider tips! I think they'll eventually come around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home