Thursday, August 06, 2009

My happy dance

I can always sort of gauge my level of personal satisfaction with my life with one thing - am I singing along to the radio in my car? When I'm brooding and unhappy I usually just drive along, giving not much thought to what is playing on the radio. When I'm in a really good place, I'm singing along to pop music, driving with the windows down, and generally reveling in the freedom and release I feel.

Lately, I've been singing along for sure, and I've even noticed a new development - dancing in my apartment. Boogie-ing to Michael Jackson while I get ready to go out, blasting the radio as I blow dry my hair, hell, last night I even caught myself shaking my booty a little bit to an upbeat commercial on the TV.

So I guess life is pretty good right now. Happy dances all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home