Friday, August 07, 2009

This shit is way better than anything I could ever come up with

One of my besties is constantly regaling a group of us with the crap that goes on in his office space. Here is an email from yesterday:

"Background Info - We have a coffee machine in the office that makes individual cups of coffee and tea. Next to this machine is a case of drawers that hold the various coffee and tea packets. (a pic is attached)

So amusing event of the morning...

Our office admin comes up to my desk: Jason, would like to start ordering the coffee and tea from now on?

I'm like RANDOM!!!!!!!!!! And with my usual smirk I respond - Well I hardly ever drink it and I'm on the road most of the time. Maybe Martin (co-worker) would like to do it, you could ask him.

Admin (mad b/c I'm not taking her seriously) -ARE YOU THE ONE REARRANGING THE COFFEE AND TEA DRAWERS?

Me (No Idea what she's talking about) - No, that was Brent. (random guy in the office)

Admin (practically yelling) SOMEONE HAS DONE IT TWICE THIS WEEK! WHO EVER IS RE-ARRANGING THE COFFEE AND TEA, CAN ORDER IT FROM NOW ON. THE SUMATRA WAS WHERE THE JASMINE TEA WAS, THE TEA WAS WHERE THE KONA COFFEE WAS, AND THE KONA WAS WHERE THE SUMATRA WAS! AND LAST WEEK SOMEONE MOVED THE SUGARS!

At this point a crowd has gathered and I make the fatal mistake of laughing.....

She, fully perturbed, announces/screams to the whole floor. WELL I THOUGHT IT WAS JASON, SINCE HE'S A JOKESTER, BUT WHOEVER IS RE-ARRANGING THE COFFEE AND TEA BETTER STOP IT!!!! OR ELSE THEY CAN ORDER THE COFFEE AND TEA FROM NOW ON!!!!! I'M TIRED OF THIS. THEY'VE BEEN MOVED TWICE THIS WEEK, SO STOP IT!

For their safety, the gathered crowd has now taken cover.

She storms off. Although innocent - I'm officially persona non grata with her! lol

Needless to say we've all been gossiping like little school girls as to:

1) why rearranging the display would totally fuck up the reordering process?

2) who would feel the need to rearrange the display to fuck with the admin?

3) who outed me to the admin as being the likely suspect? - We have figured this out. It was Harlee (that's right, her name is Harlee). She told the admin that when our group is on the road, Me and Martin are the pranksters. So it must have been me or him.

So this led to question #4) why did she yell at me and not Martin?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home