Monday, October 01, 2007

Inquiring minds want to know

So, is Gael Greene fucking Steve Hanson, or what?

Last week she blogged about Fiamma's revamp, and this week those of us signed up for her Insatiable Critic newsletter were treated to an entry that cautiously jizzes all over his new steak house.

I mean, I can't say that I would blame her. When he's not busy snorting coke and terrifying his managers, he can be a pretty handsome, charming guy. There is definitely some kind of powerful man appeal there. And those of us who read her book - which, make no mistake, I loved - know that sleeping with industry peeps is par for the course (or at least, was at some point in her life).

Sigh... how I sometimes long to be back in the New York restaurant scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home