Thursday, November 03, 2005

Milk and honey

That's the flavor of my new bubble bath. It wasn't expensive, I got it at the grocery store for $2.99. It smells yummy and makes a comfortable haven out of my claw-footed tub. Tonight I came in from a long day, piddled around my apartment for a bit, and then drew myself a hot bath with lots of bubbles.

Ahhhh... I sank down into the tub and let my mind wander over the events of the day.

There was a rumored promotion at work for me... ponder ponder.

I came really close to buying a pair of gorgeous summer sandals because they were majorly on sale... think think.

Somehow found myself at a reception for potential VMI students (work related)... fantasize fantasize.

Then the events of the day faded and I realized how relaxed I truly was. Milk and honey will do that to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..that stuff sounds yummy!

I'd recommend anything by philosophy for the same affect. I just recently got some of their Cinnamon Buns bath/shower gel/shampoo and practically wanted to chew my arm off after I used it.

Also..the whoel thing is made better because you have a claw footed tub. They're the way of the future I tell ya!

Beth

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home